Thursday, January 21, 2010

The last few days


I've been doing great on zee fitness front since Monday's post! Yes! Or did I even post on Monday? Je ne sais pas. I just checked back and see that I did not post about Monday's workout, which consisted of running to the Eaton Center North Goodlife, doing a Body Flow class (a combo of pilates, yoga, and tai chi), running for 3o minutes on the treadmill, and then walking home. I think the gym is less than 2k away from my place, but it was a great workout in total.

Just because it's nice to post pictures now and then, here's a shot from the other weekend in NYC. Lunch in Little Italy.

On Tuesday I played ultimate with my team. I played really badly. I don't know why I've been having bad games the last two weeks in a row. New field, perhaps? New structure of 5 on 5 instead of 6 on 6 could be it. Anyway, I need to run faster somehow, and also catch.

On Wednesday I didn't think I was going to be able to fit in my run 'cause I had lots of work to do and a plan for dinner and a musical (Rent.. again) later in the evening. Lo and behold, the sun was shining for the first of what seems like MANY days. So I ran outside! It was my first outdoor run in over a month and it felt great! The weather report said it felt like -12 outside, but I was dressed well and I felt fine. I might have to invest in a windbreaker/running jacket one of these days.

Today I went to Body Pump for a little weight lifting action. Then I came home and baked lousy cookies. Dang.

Alas, I've had a workout every day this week and I don't plan to stop there! Tomorrow - run. Saturday - Body Pump again if my muscles feel fine by then and/or run. Sunday - first game of DODGEBALL. Now that's a game I'm pretty sure I won't be good at. But we will soon find out.


1 comment:

Harika said...

I know this is the complete wrong spot to post this, and I apologize. I just have no idea how to contact you =( And this is the blog you posted in last. I read your blog post about Magic Straight in Korea. And It worked beautifully! I'm going to Korea this summer, and would like to get it done, so I was wondering if you could send me the information to the Salon? I didn't know who I could trust, but considering you're a foreigner and my hair is curly like yours, I would love to go to the same salon as you! If you by any chance read this, can you e-mail me at harika509@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!