Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And so we've arrived

It's surgery day!

I've been walking around the house trying to think of what difficulties I'll have when I get home tomorrow. I've been thinking about what I should do right now besides perusing Facebook just like I'll be stuck doing when I get home tomorrow.

With less than two hours before my mom and I head to the hospital, I've got a few things left that I have to do.

I've got to shower again with the special pre-operative soap - which I found.

I've got to prepare the things I'll need in the hospital overnight.

I've got to change my sheets and do a few other tasks like that. Oh, I still need to get something for icing my knee once I'm home.

I'll be staying overnight in the hospital and hopefully coming home first thing tomorrow morning. And that's it for now.

Oh, except I want to measure the circumference of my thigh and calf before the swelling and the muscle loss... what fun! Let me go do that now.

Thigh: 19.2 inches
Calf: 15.2 inches

Wish me luck!!

xo

No comments: