Monday, September 8, 2008

Tomorrow it is!

My surgery time, I found out today, is 1:15 tomorrow afternoon. I am to arrive at Sunnybrook at 11:15. I'm still feeling okay about it, though I'm trying to mind my thumping heart reacting to those words I just typed.

Really, though, I'm feeling okay. I got a bunch of calls from a bunch of cool friends, and I've got my materials all set up.

Books from Wendy to read.
DVDs from Bhavnita, Wendy, Romeo, and Emily to watch.


Magazines from Steve and my boss to flip through.

So I'm all set. I just ate my last snack before it's too late (an apple dessert from the wedding my mom apparently had been coveting - sorry mom!) and now I must go shower with some special anti-bacterial soap the nurse gave me at pre-op. Only I don't know where it is or whether I left it at my place downtown.

Oh, by the way, I'm at my parents house in the 'burbs and plan to be for the rest of the week. Call or visit if you please! :)

Also, my brother's wedding was fantasticly wonderful and amazing. Hooray! I've hardly slept all weekend and I'm hurting from it! I think I'll appreciate some good old anaesthetics.

No comments: