Thursday, September 25, 2008

I can't believe it's almost October...

post op 2 weeks and 2 days

Not much is up with me and my knee since Tuesday.

I went on the stationary bike for three days in a row and it was quite good. I went slowly but made the full rotation and feel hopeful that tomorrow at physio I'll have increased my flexion degree from 95 to 105. Come on big bend!

I was thinking about going swimming today but my incision is not perfectly closed up just yet and I want to make sure I don't get an infection. As luck would have it, there's a public swimming pool just down the street from me that I stopped by the other day and saw the lane swimming hours. Too bad I forgot them... I wonder how much it costs, too.

Today was supposed to be payday but I see no pay in my account which makes me feel a little tense but not totally screwed. Usually I get paid immediately so hopefully there's no trouble with my last invoice. Boo.

So, the leg continues to be less than perfect but making progress. I've been misbehaving and breaking the rules a bit. I haven't been wearing my brace around the house and I haven't really been wearing it out of the house unless I am walking actually. When I do wear the brace, I haven't always been using crutches. For example, going from the car to the restaurant last night with my parents, I went crutchless and it was fine. I'm a crazy rule-breaker!!!!

I'm excited for physio tomorrow! Let's see how it goes!!

No comments: